Monday, April 14, 2008

busy...

Ok, so why is it that I can have absolutely NOTHING going on on most of my days/days off, but now I am booked thru May with "things".
Dinner with Cynthia and Rob...ie..I think it prudent to actually have a conversation with her fiance before actually walking her down the isle in their wedding 6-7-08. I can't wait to do so. She is one crazy cat, and we will have soo much fun!
Softball...now playing on Tuesday nights. Two games per night
DH now has OT scheduled almost, every week...which impeeds our progress on the Mineral house. Good thing we are just building a garage right now, so we have about 2 weeks of downtime until we have to start playing again.
Marcus, a friend from H.S. is coming down...finally, after about 8 months of planning. Between us NOT having the same days off and him having 2 kids every other weekend...well, here we are. Cannot wait for that drunken stuper!
Going to Kona to look for houses....brother is having knee surgery, DH going on meds that he will have to be off of work for, and Andrea *trying to get off from her job too.....my schedule is already posted thru the end of May...and we are SHORT SHORT SHORT...which leads me to....I now have a new "chilta".... He started today, and we'll call him Bean...for all intensive purposes.
UGH...you all wonder why I'm tired!
MUCH LOVE

No comments: