Monday, March 17, 2008

St Paddy's day

I would like to openly say, that this holiday, should never, ever be on a Monday. I am unable to partake in ANY libations due to my work schedule, and clearly, that is bullshit. With that said, I think you know how my day is going......
Tomorrow is DH and I's 8th wedding anniversary. Sometimes it feels like 20 years...and sometimes, it feels like 2. I am soooo pleased with my choice. Ya know, he's me with a penis. I also love that. It gives me bragging rights. He's awesome, and I would do it all over again 100 times. We will be having dinner and libations with Andrea tomorrow night. (KC can't come, he has a town meeting). Not sure where to go. I am a closet foodie (thanks Athena!) and that makes the decision hard. Especially when you have to please others too.
Virgin America is having their inaugural flight tomorrow. The ladies of the ticketcounter came up to my tower today doting a HUGE basket of goodies. A full size KitchenAid coffee maker, with coffee, tea, chocolates and a mug for each of us.....BEAUTIFUL. I hope things go well for them. I think they will fly SEA-SFO and next month start SEA-LAX too. I have to work OT on Wed, have Thurs off and back to work on Friday. Hope y'all have a good week...don't get too drunk tonight...and drink something green for me ;)

No comments: