Saturday, March 29, 2008

WN

At work...KC and Andrea are coming over tonight and we will have a swarey! Shannon, my niece, left for Spokane tonight. Oh my GOD. We pulled one over on her!
WN=Southwest airlines
ND=are my operating initials while at work....dialog went like this!
SC: Shannon's initials.....for later use
WN:3806 pushback off of B6
ND:WN3806 push approved tail east and let me know if you can do me a favor?
WN:repeated instructions says"yes"
ND: my nieces are on board going to WASU to check out the campus for the weekend..go ahead and use the info...it's Shannon and Emi (her friend)
WN:Will do! (they love doing these tasks....)
WN then takes off and Bill working in the tracon, gives them the same instructions after giving them direct spokane (no delay). He tells them her whole name Shannon Cox.
Phone call after she lands:
ND:hello (with a grin cuz I know what's coming)
SC:You bitch! laughing very loud....she goes into her story....so the flight attendant announces SC ring your flight att call button, she does...and he then proceeds to tell her that she has been id'd on a terror watch list and there will be police meeting the aircraft in Spokane....she evidently starts silently freaking out. On the way off the plane...said FA says...just kidding, but your aunt wanted us to say/do something to you.

Now, I got blamed...when it was Bill giving her full name....but I guess I started it and I love it when a plan comes together! LOVE THAT>!!!!!

No comments: