Sunday, April 6, 2008

Awhile

Let's see....it's been awhile. DH and I went to Viva Las Vegas on our weekend. We stayed at the Jockey Resorts which is next to the Bellagio. It was a nice place, one bedroom condo, but they mentioned on their websites that there is construction going on thru 2009. Now, one would assume that most construction sites would not operate at 2am, 5am, and so on. But noooooooooooooo these fuckers fail to mention that this is...THE BIGGEST FUCKING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN THE U.S. RIGHT NOW. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep. They are creating the city center, right there...above our heads. We went over to Planet Hollywood, which has a great mall in it. Did shopping, ate dinner at their buffet...which was awesome! Found some deals and then went to see Stomp out Loud. It was also, very good. The weather was awesome, sunny and 75 degrees. I managed to get my drink on with a Fat Tuesday's yarder. Holy shit, that was yummy. Our stupid state laws in Washington prohibit them from ever coming to our glorious state. I guess I will just have to save up for vacations to partake. DH and I are not gamblers at all...with that said, we are at the airport for departure, and I ask DH if he wants to drop our classic "20" before we leave. We do, $3 bucks, won $100. Cashed out and went on our happy way.
Found out my little sister lost her baby. Not viable, and they will be inducing her to deliver it tomorrow...say an extra prayer for her please. It's gonna be pure hell on her. I can only imagine the emotions she is feeling right now.
Got my softball schedule yesterday, and it looks like 2 games per night to be played 3 Tuesdays per month. Looking forward to that! Getting my fat ass up and around again.
DH and I will be heading to Mineral to screw around for our next weekend. It will be a few weeks before I can get down there. He met with the contractor and he will begin construction on the garage on Tues or Wed.
Dinner with some friends on Thursday and that brings us right back to the next weekend. Hope you are all doing swell!

1 comment:

Aleea said...

I *heart* Fat Tuesdays. YUM!