Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ramblings











I don't know why, I haven't been into this lately, but it's probably because I've been too busy. Excuses excuses...I know. Here's the short hairs




MIL visit for a month. She leaves and her husband and DH's Godfather drive out here. They brought us our other 2 quads, and in return will bring their 25' trailer back with them. Godfather had never been west of Indiana, so this was a HUGE experience for him. He has been a farmer in PA for his life of 70+ years, his wife just passed last year, and this was an opportunity he finally realized he couldn't pass up. Good times.
Dinner with Cynthia and Rob after their wedding 6-7-8. What a hoot that was. She's my real estate agent, turned another sister and Rob and Bill get along great. Now that she's married, she's realizing that her business isn't her life, and I have heard from her sooo much, and I LOVE IT!
Dinner's with brother and family have also been often, life is good as they have left for Arch Cape, "our family house" for their usual 2+week stint for the fourth. Oh what a splendid place that is! Right on the ocean, and not a damn thing to do but hang out, drink and go to the wineries and to Tilamook :) DH and I will leave on Tues come back Friday before work. Can't wait. I am trying to not be too disappointed when they call DH for overtime. That will suck, but I will still go. They called him both days off this last week. Luckily we weren't home to recieve it. Which brings me to survival of white water rafting. I am 34 years old, and had never been. What a fuckinn hooot that was! Seriously, that should happen more often. Groups of people, and sunshine, floatin down the Wenatchee River. It was glorious. From hearing me talk before hand, you would have thought I would've taken out an additional life policy for fear of not coming back, but it went as well as could be expected. FUN FUN, highly reccomended. Awesome weather here today too. FINALLY. IT's been a good week. Work is the same, family, same, how does life get so busy? Hope this finds everyone well. Sorry it's been so long!

No comments: