Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm at work, AGAIN, and glad it's the end of my week. I proposed to DH that I am going on a girl trip with my friend from Continental. I thought we could go to Cancun. I am not sure if she is going to get the time off or not. I really feel like I need to go and just sit on the beach for 2 and a half days, but not sure if I should go by myself since it is Mexico. I could go and just never leave the hotel. I'm ok with that. I think I will leave on Monday night, get there Tues mornin, and leave Thursday night. I know, crazy, but I am just feeling it, and DH is onboard for the trip, so I have to take advantage...right? RIGHT
We're getting our taxes done on Wed. Dusty, our tax guy, is a riot. I made sure we had the last appointment, so he could have his usual Corona's with pizza. It makes him happy!
Dinner with JT and hubby on Thurs. And, various crazy running around in between.
We had friends come stay with us for a couple days, had dinner, and whatnot... good times

No comments: