Friday, February 29, 2008

or so I thought

DH and I got into the biggest, ugliest, knock down drag out feud on Tuesday night. There are sometimes that I wonder what the fuck he does know about me. Cancun, I guess was not wrapping around his brain, and decided to have a screaming shit fit about it. After all was said and done, I'm going to Cancun with my friend Sara, and he's going to buy a $5000 gun. Seems fair right?WTFE
Anyway, we are back on track and looking forward to my niece, Britt coming to visit. She, for some reason, adores us, and is stoked to come out here for her spring break. Not really sure what we will do the whole time, but not a dull moment will be had. DH is off that week on prime time leave, so he will be sure to entertain. I am off for like 4 and a half days, so I will manage to get her drunk and go dancing in SEA. I'm trying to get my mom to come at the same time. Boy, does she need a break. Her mom is driving her bonkers...let alone my jackass father. I will keep up that front until next weekend when it would just be too late.
Getting geared up to start softball. Literally, when I have all of my uniform purchased, and unable to make it to practices, it is making me a lil uncomfortable. I am hoping to meet the girls sometime soon. I got the full schedule today and will be playing on Tuesday nights. Maybe with no practice, but still.
Had Dusty our taxman over for beer and pizza on Wednesday night. We are getting a ton back, which makes us (anyone) HAPPY! Thursday, we did errands and had our friends over for dinner. We laughed a bunch and bashed the FAA, ate , drank, and looked at HAWAII pics.
Back to work today, and just a normal work week. Leaving for CUN on Monday night! YAY

No comments: