Friday, February 22, 2008

yep

I told Athena I would try to do better at this, so here it goes.
I worked overtime on Wednesday. I also continued with paddle one learner, and she continued to improve and then digress by the end of the night. We had many giggles, and repremands giving way to a very quick night. The time passes ohhhhh so quickly, when training.
I was coming up the elevator from getting my chicken nuggets for dinner and on the way up, a man joined me in the elevator. Going to the 4th floor was my destination. Now, it was past business hours, so the only people who have access to this floor is myself, and the police. He, being one of the airport cleaners....I knew he wasn't going up. So, I asked him of his intentions, and he just decided to not say much of anything...maybe a grunt? So, I said, Well, I guess you will can just ride with me. I step out of the elevator and he yells behind me "Lemera". Now, I am nearly as positive that that is NOT the right spelling, as I was that it was definately something dirrogitory. Come to find out, he called me "a fucking whore". Now, I'm just pissed. Most of all who know me, I will be the first one to say I can be a bitch, but when I have offered nothing, but pleasantries....now YOU you fucking fuck, are just an illegal immigrant fucking up my night. So, with that said, I called my peeps at the port of seattle and had them look up his name, and badge number and will promptly be having said conversation with his employer. See if , he thought I was a fucking whore then....."he ain't seen nothin yet"! (insert music here)
Yesterday, DH, Josh, and MG went to the home show in Seattle. I have no idea why, but Josh feels the need to report to his wife when, where and what he is doing at all times. Now, with that said, this place is about 100,000 square feet, of booths, people to talk to and homes to go through. It will take even the fastest, non interested people, about 3-4 hours to go thru. Now, we didn't arrive until after 11am (when it opened), and he tells her that we should be done by 2pm. I laughed and told him, that we won't even be thru the first half by then. He was getting all antsy about 5pm when we actually walked outta there, and then across the street to the pyramid brewry for dinner. After several attempts to contact his wife, we made a wager, as to when we would actually hear from her. He cheated, and texted her again. Then she called back. I can only imagine by the way he was acting, he would be sleeping in the dog house. LMAO
Today, woke up, and went to a much needed chiropractor appointment. DH stayed home with the DirecTV guy who was hooking up our new HD DVR and sattelite. Back to work tonight.
I'm excited I get to see my friend John tomorrow night after work. We tried last night, but he was very delayed getting into Seattle. He is a pilot at CAL and is on a trip that works through Seattle several times over the weekend. It will be nice to see him tomorrow!

TTFN

No comments: