Monday, February 4, 2008

work

Have I mentioned work? I am soo sick of work. work work work. We do it far too much in this country. I had to spend the night at work from Saturday to Sunday, which led to be one of the worst days here at this job. Now, mind you it's not mind blowing or dangerous per say, but just really FUCKING annoying. Anywho, these damn pilots, tug drivers, and general dumbass' decided they were going to fuck with allllllll of us yesterday. And boy, did they. I'm tellin you I had had it by the end of my shift. Training a newbie and having a day like that, are not a good combination.
Back to work tonight for my second mid this week. That is probably not help with the contribution with my mood. I will live. I just have to put my big girl panties on and go with it, cuz my ass is gonna be in Hawaii by the middle of the week! DH is doing swell, mother in law is here and as usual having fun having her around! She cannot sit still for one moment, so she keeps doing all of these little "chores" that have been put off by me and DH. She's nice to have around in all aspects.
Getting my pedicure this afternoon, having an Idol marathon with Mom, and probably order pizza for girls night in. Head back to work, then wake up and pack in a rushed flurry. Leave wed mornin. YAY!!!
I'm loving my new car. It's FUN to drive. It's got the kahoona's I've been missin! Will be in touch when I get back from HI. If I have time, I might get on while there. Keeping you waiting......LUV

No comments: