Saturday, May 17, 2008






Well, then, it's been quite a bit. I don't know how people do it with children. Could you please explain? I don't have but 5 damn minutes to myself, running here and there, and getting chores done...then you throw in another house 1:15 away. UGH. DH's mom got here on mothers day. So, I boycotted the Mineral house and stayed home for some much needed R&R and chores to get done. Our "cash cow" as DH likes to call, was in need of severe attention. It got about 4 hours outta me. MIL will be here thru the first week of June.



Last Saturday we went galovanting thru our neighborhood, during our annual garage sale. This place is rediculous...we all trade each other shit and pay for it. This year was no different. There wasn't as much to pick from, but we managed to find a new patio set...still in the box for $70. That was our big purchase for the Mineral house. We then went to dinner at the melting pot in Tacoma for a late mother's day. There was 9 of us that went. It was wonderful...the boys whined the whole time how it's overpriced, and they have to cook their own food....note to self, it's now a girlie restaurant. I don't want to hear it...we love it and WE will be back withOUT them!



DH should be back to work next week, pending the outcome of his blood work. He says he's feeling ok.



Having a "work" BBQ at my house on Thursday. People from the tower, here and maybe even a couple from DH's work. We'll see how that goes...hopefully no fights LOL. The FAA tower on the left I work with everyday...and my tower...on the right. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. I'm sure it will be a good time. I'll expect nothing less.



V S .



Still trying to come home at the end of May. Tickets are too expensive to buy, and I will try the non=revving thing, and hope for the best. I might just have to buy a one way ticket back.

or there are other options.....LMAO

2 comments:

Jay said...

Thanks for the update...I was about to send out a search team to make sure you were still around...

Josh said...

My tower is better then yours :P
See ya on Thursday :)